Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sicko!

What started as a short trip to my Mom and Dad's to help friends get a new bed, turned into a disaster for J.R.  J.R. didn't feel well earlier in the day, but didn't think much of it.  After a Mexcian dinner, he felt horrible.  On our way back to Harrisburg, the hell began.  J.R. was literally throwing up out the window and on the side of the road.  He was sick all of that night and the next day.  I wasn't too far behind him.  I was sick only one day.  For the first time ever, J.R. had to call off two days in a row.  Unfortunately, Tommy had a smaller version of it.  We thought we were all in the clear, but literally as I began to write this post, my poor baby boy threw up all over himself and his crib.  So now that I have taken a break to help wash Tommy up, change him and his bed, I can say that the sickness has not yet left the Fisher household..BOOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment